Slayer Dan 101 productions

Slayer Dan 101 productions
The new logo is above. Hi, to all of you who are new to the blog, my name is Slayer Dan 101, I produce an entertainment medium called machinima. It is a quick and simple way to produce a video. Below is some links to my work and a video queue so you know what's coming. Thanks!

Hello To You All!

Welcome to the site that provides you with all the information about the legendary director, producer, writer and editer Slayer Dan 101. I have made unknown machinima such as What's the Point in Lying to Me?, and A Noob's guide to making Fusion Coils.

Thursday 3 December 2009

Christmas Special


I haven't updated in ages, well there's not much point cause no one is looking at this. Anyway A Mountain to Climb has been delayed for personal reasons, so that won't be out to next year some time in either January or February. Until then to keep me occupied, I will be making a Christmas Special. It will be called 25 th. The basic synopsis is that Larry's girlfriend passed away on Christmas eve and his friends kindly throw him a party. An unwanted guest arrives and gatecrashes. This looks like a job for Jack Bauer...

Until next time,

Slayer Dan 101
P.S I've uploaded a picture I made the other day as a little teaser for 25 th.

No comments:

Post a Comment