Slayer Dan 101 productions

Slayer Dan 101 productions
The new logo is above. Hi, to all of you who are new to the blog, my name is Slayer Dan 101, I produce an entertainment medium called machinima. It is a quick and simple way to produce a video. Below is some links to my work and a video queue so you know what's coming. Thanks!

Hello To You All!

Welcome to the site that provides you with all the information about the legendary director, producer, writer and editer Slayer Dan 101. I have made unknown machinima such as What's the Point in Lying to Me?, and A Noob's guide to making Fusion Coils.

Monday 26 October 2009

Master Chief Sucks at Halo Review

To please my friend, I'm going to be doing some reviews in the near future, so I decided I would get some practice in reviewing by doing the Master Chief sucks at Halo.

Master Chief Sucks at Halo:

This was the first in the trilogy. I think it was Jon's very early work, and it shows. Master Chief isn't as funny, he talks reeeeaaaallllyyy slowly, and his sentences are long and drawn out. Not to mention the beginning, when Chief is putting the game in and it takes forever to load the Halo 3 beta. I think this was done for a laugh, I don't think its funny, but 5,000,000 people do. These 2 things combined make for a very bad start. It doesn't get much better as it goes along, with Chief calling everything fags. When he's in Rumble Pit matchmaking, there's a very lame joke about Snowbound, which I didn't find funny, and its was made worse when Chief said the 'f' word about 10 times. After starting the game, the really funny parts begin. Not. Then follows lame joke after lame joke, about the shield door, bubble shields, spike grenades. But after Chief gets the beam rifle and sucks with it, there follows a slightly funny part where someone kills him and takes the beam rifle. A few more crappy jokes about stuff happening on High Ground later, HALLELUJAH, there is a relatively funny part when Chief kills and teabags an AFK player. And then to put in a big funny ending Chief's game ends. Not very funny, huh? One good thing I can say about this machinima is the music. Jon picked a very good backing track for it, and it was a great idea to use Microsoft Sam as Master Chief, because it just sounds so.... right. Anyway that concludes my review of Master Chief Sucks at Halo, I give it 1.5/5

Slayer Dan out.

No comments:

Post a Comment