Slayer Dan 101 productions

Slayer Dan 101 productions
The new logo is above. Hi, to all of you who are new to the blog, my name is Slayer Dan 101, I produce an entertainment medium called machinima. It is a quick and simple way to produce a video. Below is some links to my work and a video queue so you know what's coming. Thanks!

Hello To You All!

Welcome to the site that provides you with all the information about the legendary director, producer, writer and editer Slayer Dan 101. I have made unknown machinima such as What's the Point in Lying to Me?, and A Noob's guide to making Fusion Coils.

Saturday 17 October 2009

New Blog is Set!

Hi guys, or if no one is looking, then, well screw you. Anyway my blog is set up and will be improved as time goes by and I make more machinima and put it up. Anyway you can look at my video queue to see what will be coming next. When I actually upload something, I will put a link to it here on the page. Oh and if you have any questions, DO NOT try to find my email address, just leave a comment here and I'll get back to you.

Thanks for now,

Slayer Dan 101

No comments:

Post a Comment