Slayer Dan 101 productions

Slayer Dan 101 productions
The new logo is above. Hi, to all of you who are new to the blog, my name is Slayer Dan 101, I produce an entertainment medium called machinima. It is a quick and simple way to produce a video. Below is some links to my work and a video queue so you know what's coming. Thanks!

Hello To You All!

Welcome to the site that provides you with all the information about the legendary director, producer, writer and editer Slayer Dan 101. I have made unknown machinima such as What's the Point in Lying to Me?, and A Noob's guide to making Fusion Coils.

Saturday 24 October 2009

A Mountain to Climb Update

Hi guys

I finished all of A Mountain to Climb Script, and even added an epilogue to it. Now comes the hard part. I am atempting big things in this machinima, because a lot of it will be filmed over xbox live with a few friends. However we still have to sort out a date, and when we do, it will take a couple of hours to film what i need. So overall A Mountain to Climb Part 1 may be ready in 2 weeks.

Slayer Dan out.

No comments:

Post a Comment